Letters from Listeners
- Thanks for your station. Love the Preaching and music. It was Bro. John Hamblin who introduced me. Praying for y'all.
- I enjoy listening to GRN on the radio when I can pick up 88.7. I hope in time you will be able to increase your signal. Thank you for the music, preaching and all that you do to spread the Gospel. I will continue praying for all of you.
- The Gospel Radio Network is such a blessing to me. I love the music and preaching. It is like a breath of fresh air. No contempary music and no compromising on the preaching. Thanks and God bless you!
- GW from Tallapoosa, Ga. called to say …… “We found the station by searching the dial. We sure do enjoy the programming, it’s not so country.”
- Christian man in Tallapoosa, Ga. called to say …….. “I have been in this area all my life and have never heard anything on the radio as good as this. My wife and I really enjoy the preaching and singing.”
- From a listener in west Georgia sent an e-mail …….. “I am a long-time internet listener to FBN radio. I never thought anything even like FBN would be in the west Georgia area. Now “thank God” WEYY is here. I want to say, “THANK YOU” so much for bringing this kind of radio programming to west Georgia. There are still those of us who want the “old paths.” The music and the preaching are biblical and exalt the Lord rather than man.